Below is list of frequent questions and answers (FAQs) to the exhibition. If you have further inquiries that are not listed below, please Contact Us
What are the opening hours of the exhibition?
The exhibition is open from 9am – 5pm daily.
Visitor registration will stop 15 minutes before the closing time during all three days of the exhibition.
I would like to make some appointments with the exhibitors, what should I do?
The Online Show Catalogue will be available on the website 3 months prior to the show. You can conduct the following anytime and anywhere you want:
- Search and view the list of exhibitors.
- Search and view products and services offered by exhibitors.
Is there a dress code to observe?
We seek for your understanding that this is a trade (business – to – business) event and that visitors should be in proper business attire. Visitors in any of the following attire will not be allowed to enter the hall:
– Shorts / Bermudas
– Singlets / Sleeveless Shirts / Sleeveless T-Shirts
– Slippers / Flip-Flops
– Sandals / Sports Sandals
– Uncovered Footwear (for gentlemen)
The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission, without prejudice, to visitors who are deemed to be inappropriately dressed.
How can I obtain a copy of the Show Directory?
The Vietwater Show Directory is given out only to visitors who pre-registered their visit online and VIPs of the exhibition.
I want to visit Vietwater 2024 exhibition. How do I register?
Before the Show
– You can pre-register your visit by completing the registration form and fill up the required information at [link of online repregistration].
During the Show
– If you have not pre – registered online and received the admission tickets from organisers / exhibitors, please kindly complete the tickets prior to your visit and bring along the name cards to redeem your badge onsite.
– If you have not pre – registered online and not received the admission tickets from organisers / exhibitors, please kindly bring along your name cards and proceed to the TICKET BOOTH at Saigon Exhibition & Convention Center (SECC) during the exhibition opening hours to obtain an admission ticket, complete the admission ticket and present it to the WALK – IN counter to obtain your entry badge.
– If you pre – register online successfully, please kindly bring along your name cards and confirmation letter with registration ID to redeem your badge at PRE – REGISTRATION counter
Visitors are encouraged to pre – register online for hassle – free entry at the exhibition.
Am I considered a pre - registered visitor after submitting the online pre - registration form?
No. Your pre-registration submission is subject to approval by the Organiser. Once your pre-registration is approved, a Pre-Registration Confirmation Letter containing your Pre-Registration Number will be sent to your email address. You will also be notified if your registration is unsuccessful. Please allow up to 3 working days for our staffs to process your registration.
It's been more than 3 working days since I've pre-registered, but I have not received any notification from the Organiser, what should I do?
In order for us to retrieve your record, please email [email protected] with the following:
Subject line: Status of Online Pre-Registration for Vietwater 2024
I've lost my Pre-Registration Confirmation Letter, what should I do?
If you can remember your pre-registration confirmation number reflected in the confirmation letter, you can quote this number together with your business card when collecting your visitor entry badge.
If you forget your pre-registration confirmation number, you can request our staff to check the system by producing your business card at the registration counters during show opening hours. In the event that your record cannot be found, you will need to fill up the form onsite.
I am a pre-registered visitor. Due to some reasons, I am unable to visit the exhibition. Can I get my colleague / friend / relative to attend on my behalf?
No. Your pre-registration is approved based on your personal information and is strictly non-transferrable. You will be required to produce the necessary documents / ID for verification purposes during the collection of your visitor badge.
What are the advantages of pre-registering my visit?
As a pre-registered visitor, you can enjoy:
– Receive a copy of the Vietwater 2024 Show Preview which will be mailed to you 1 month prior to the show.
– Hassle-free collection of admission badge at private counters
– Free-to-attend concurrent activities